Use our order page to enter all essential details about your project and pay for the order. You can call, email or chat with us if you encounter any difficulties while doing so. We’ll create an account for you using the details you’ll provide.
Based on the details you’ll provide, our support team professionals will search our huge database of highly qualified, veteran writers for an available writer with the skillset and experience required to work on your order.
As the writer works on your order, you can log in to the account we created for you to follow up on the progress of the order, exchange comments with the writer, etc.
Once the writer completes working on your order, you’ll receive an email notification with a link back to your account where you can download and view the preview PDF version of the completed paper, request for a revision or approve the order to get the final document.
If you want your experience with us to be a rewarding one, you should fully understand our process of ordering a paper. To start with, you need to make an inquiry or place an order. Making an inquiry is like placing an order. However, when you submit an inquiry, you get the opportunity to make sure that a qualified writer capable of working on your order is available before you make payment. During the process of filling the inquiry or order form, it is good for you to provide all the information that is needed to complete your order. This will make the work of the writer tackling your order easy and will minimize the possibility that the writer will ask for clarification. It will also help the writer to satisfy your needs on the first attempt, thus reducing your chances of having to ask for revisions.
Once you make your first inquiry or place an order for the first time, the details you provide will be used to create your account. After that, you can sign in to your control panel any time you want for you to:
- Track the progress of your custom order by checking its status, providing the writer with additional materials and guidelines, leaving comments to writers and support team, making requests for revisions and order approval.
- Access all your orders including their history.
- Change your personal details
- Make a new inquiry or place a new order.
- Communicate with our support staff through our direct chat facility.
At any one time, your order can appear in any of the statuses listed below:
- Inquiry. This is the status your order has if it is an inquiry.
- Waiting for Payment. After placing an order and before completion of payment, it will be set to this status. Your order will also bear this status if you request for more work that requires extra payment.
- Looking for a Writer. After placing an order and completing payment, it will bear this status as we search our database for the best writer to work on it.
- In Progress. This is the status your order shows after an appropriate writer is assigned and is working on it.
- Checking for Plagiarism. Your order will be set to this status after the writer has completed working on it, uploaded it, and our support team is passing the finished paper through anti-plagiarism software to make sure it is 100% plagiarism free.
- Delivered. Once the completed paper successfully goes through the anti-plagiarism software, it will be made accessible to you as a preview version on your order page, and your order will bear the status ‘Delivered’. The preview version cannot be modified, printed or copied. You should read it to ensure that the delivered paper is satisfactory. After going through the preview version, you can either approve it or ask for a revision. If you do not approve the order or request for a revision, your order will retain the ‘Delivered’ status for 2 weeks (14 days), after which it will be automatically approved by the system.
- Revision in Progress. This is the status your order will have once you (or the support team) makes a request for revision. We will contact the writer to do the revision as per the revision policy.
- Approved. Your order will assume this status once you click on the “Approve” button. Do this only after you have read the preview version, confirmed that the quality of the paper is satisfactory, and you have no more complaints. Your order will also be marked as ‘Approved’ if it remains on ‘Delivered’ status for a period of 2 weeks (14 days) without your action to either approve it or ask for it to be revised. After approval, the finished paper is presented to you as an editable, Microsoft Word document on your order page. Even after approval, you still have a further 7 days to request for a revision, after which your paper can only be revised if, and only if, you place it as a new order and pay for it.
- Dispute. If you feel that the final paper delivered to you is of unsatisfactory quality, you reserve the right to request for unpaid revision(s) or even request that a new writer be assigned to work on your order. You can also contact our support team members and ask them to put the order on ‘Dispute’ status. This can be achieved by writing a comment to our support staff on the order page. We have an entire department that is dedicated to the resolution of disputes. This department will make sure that the dispute is resolved. However, before asking us to set your order on ‘Dispute’ status, kindly consider these points carefully.
- Canceled. You can request that your inquiry or order be cancelled. Any refund that you might receive after the cancellation will be effected as per our Money Back Guarantee Policy. Our customer care representatives can also cancel your order or inquiry based on reasonable grounds. For example, if you place an inquiry and fail to respond to our communication confirming the availability of an appropriate writer, we may be forced to cancel the inquiry after a given period of time.
If you have any queries or suggestions about our ordering process, kindly contact us. Our team of professional customer care representatives is always willing to help you in any possible way.